Ranger's Apprentce: The Emperor of Nihon-Ja by John Flanagan | Teen Ink

Ranger's Apprentce: The Emperor of Nihon-Ja by John Flanagan

By snackula BRONZE, West Virginia
snackula BRONZE, West Virginia

I love it when a plan comess together!- John "Hannibal" Smith
I pity the fool- Mr. T

An Epic of Epic Epicness

I have been a huge fan of the Ranger's Apprentice books for about three-and-a-half years now, and this book is hands down, one of the best. Honestly, it doesn't get much better than the characters you've known to grow and love, fighting the equivalent of samurai warriors. Ranger's Apprentice: The Emperor of Nihon-Ja doesn't need magic, for this book (and whole series for that matter) is pure magic floating off the pages and putting you in trance of not being able to set it down.
It all starts When Horace becomes tangled up in a coup in the country of Nihon-Ja, where one of the highest ranking classes of senshi warriors believe that the emporer is trying to take away their power and give it to the peasants. Will, Halt, Alyss, and Evanlyn come to the aid of Horace and the emperor. Can they defeat the traitor Arisaka and his goons?
This book is just simply amazing. It starts up a little slow, but picks up after the first few chapters. After those first few chapters, the book is just full of nonstop action, and you won't want to put the book down at all. Of course The Emperor of Nihon-Ja is pretty realistic like just about all of the others. Horace is still an amazing swordsman, Will is still full of ideas and his aim is true, and Halt is still Halt.

Of course this book gets a quintuple thumbs up from me since I am a very avid reader of the series, and this is one of the best, and I can’t stress that fact enough, so if you’ve read all the other Ranger’s Apprentice books, don’t even hesitate to pick up The Emperor of Nihon-Ja.

trekken213 said...
Oh man thats good news becuase any book by John Flanagan  is a good book

snackula BRONZE, West Virginia

I pity the fool- Mr. T

There's going to be a book of short stories, and a month later, He'll release a new series.  I can't wait!

Trekken213 said...
It was one of the great Rangers Apprentice books the ending is great I just hope John Flannagan decides to make another book.