Frostbite by Richelle Mead

Frostbite by Richelle Mead

First line: Things die. But they don't always stay dead. Believe me, I know.

Rose Hathaway's got serious guy trouble. Her gorgeous tutor Dimitri has his eye on someone else, her friend Mason has a huge crush on her, and she keeps getting stuck in her best friend Lissa's head while she's making out with her boyfriend. Than a massive Strigoi attack puts St. Vladmir's on high alert, and the Academy crawls with Guardians-including Janine Hathaway...Rose's formidable, long-absent mother. The Strigoi are closing in, and the Academy's not taking any risks. This year, St. Vlad's holiday ski trip is mandatory. But the glittering winter landscape and the posh Idaho resort only provide the illusion of safety. When three students run away to strike back against the deadly Strigoi, Rose must join forces with her enemy to rescue them. Only this time, Rose-and her heart-are in more danger then she ever could have imagined.

Richelle Mead's second novel in the Vampire Academy series is as wonderful as the first. Just like Rose you can't help but fall in love with the men in her life! Frostbite had a few minor lagging points but they were very few and very rare. I simply loved this book and would not change a thing about it. Richelle Mead is a wonderful author and her writing style is so vivid you will be sucked right into the story from the very first page.

Book Rating: A+

ShannonLaDieu said...
This book is a realy amazing romance nivel whch shows that love concours all. Lissa is a really strong hearted girl and Rose is a really tough character to crack .