Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins | Teen Ink

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

I absolutely love Mokingjay, the way Suzanne Collins can make you feel like you're actually in the room with the characters is unbelievable. She puts so much description into her writing but at the same time, she doesn't over do it, like when an author goes on for days about the look of a snowflake. It's a perfect amount of description and detail. This third and final book to the Hunger Games trilogy was like the icing on the cake. And although it was a little bit more heartfelt and emotional, anyone who picks it up will have a very difficult time putting it down. I would stay up in the middle of the night, even after I was done reading it, just thinking about the story line and how it turned out. Collins sure does know how to write a good book with a lot of twists and ideas that you never see coming. And it will definitely leave you with tears in your eyes.
Mockingjay is most definitely my favorite of the three books. And I’ll be honest to say that I’m sad it's over. This book just drew me in from the first page I read and I couldn't wait to learn more about what happened in it. I think what is so great about this book is that it has all the elements, there's love, adventure, violence, and everything in between, there's even sci-fi. So it reaches out to anyone and everyone. I wish there were more books like this one because it was excellent. And I would recommend it to anyone because I believe everyone needs to read a book that is interesting and that grabs there attention right away.