Get LOVE!! by Ikeyamada Go | Teen Ink

Get LOVE!! by Ikeyamada Go

By grayswan SILVER, Bronx, New York
grayswan SILVER, Bronx, New York

my heart is closed i can't see alot of wat people see, the sadness of my life consumed it now that so much happened i wonder if it'll ever be open so i can find out why .why im here my purpose and why i shouldn't dissapear atleast yet.......

TOOO CUTEEE!!!!. this is another shojo manga which is not ended yet but i hope you all pick up this manga cuase its so worth reading! moriyama Miki is our heroine she in a high school and head or heels in love with Sagara yuki the shortest boy in the grade,class and soccer team. But miki could care less his to cute,nice, and strong willed. in a series over events in the prequal they end up together and manga is about their adeventures as this budding relationship grows. its funny and cute and the girlly manga that makes you go awww,cry, and be like WHY CAN"T I HAVE A bOYFRIEnD like thAt. i love how funny and not all sex sex sex it is. i also love how they are drawn they are not all chibi but very anime style. and the shorter boyfriend alot of guys find this hard to date taller girls even same size like its really not its a matter of how confident you are so Yuki is very bold cuase he likes moriyama even not get embrassed at her whereing high heels. bravo Ikeyamada Go and agian ANIME WORThy

i love love love it needs more fans and boys go and read this and see wat type of boyfriend we girls want!