Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles | Teen Ink

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

March 22, 2011
By chrisoulakat PLATINUM, Tinley Park, Illinois
chrisoulakat PLATINUM, Tinley Park, Illinois
48 articles 10 photos 24 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Stop waiting and be free. Of me- put me deep inside you and then go out in the world and live. Love the world and yourself in it, move through it offers no resistance, as though the world is your natural element." -The Time Traveler's Wife


This book was phenomenal. I am a sucker for love stories- and I thought that this would be stupid. But with my little knowledge of Spanish from my Spanish 2 class, it helped me to understand this language, also.
I believe the moral of not being perfect is a great way for teenagers to realize that being perfect is a total lie. We all have our flaws, and we should accept the fact that we have them.
In Addition, I loved how two different sides of the city clashed together because of love. Sometimes people do find true love in other places than they would not expect.
The ending made me cry. I know it sounds cheesy, but the ending was the topping of the cake. The story was intense, a little girlie, but it was worth it to stay up late for a few nights!
I recommend this book 100%! For any gender, any high school student or adult.
Trust me- This book will be captured in my mind and heart for a long time.


The author's comments:
I had to let you all know about this book! There is NOTHING bad to say about this!

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 1 comment.


on Apr. 9 2011 at 11:32 pm
Internal-Love PLATINUM, Queens, New York
33 articles 3 photos 310 comments

Favorite Quote:
Nothing's black or white, its all just a shade of gray---

















TI "Live your Life" ft Rihanna

I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH :*) ITS ON MY TOP 3 FAVORITE BOOKS!! It's just so romantic!! It's smart, and realistic, and-----------its EVERYTHING. The 3rd book in the Fuentes trilogy comes out next month.

It's odd..............i love this book............but i didnt like the sequel at all.............................