Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

This book was phenomenal. I am a sucker for love stories- and I thought that this would be stupid. But with my little knowledge of Spanish from my Spanish 2 class, it helped me to understand this language, also.
I believe the moral of not being perfect is a great way for teenagers to realize that being perfect is a total lie. We all have our flaws, and we should accept the fact that we have them.
In Addition, I loved how two different sides of the city clashed together because of love. Sometimes people do find true love in other places than they would not expect.
The ending made me cry. I know it sounds cheesy, but the ending was the topping of the cake. The story was intense, a little girlie, but it was worth it to stay up late for a few nights!
I recommend this book 100%! For any gender, any high school student or adult.
Trust me- This book will be captured in my mind and heart for a long time.

Medina D. said...

I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH :*) ITS ON MY TOP 3 FAVORITE BOOKS!! It's just so romantic!! It's smart, and realistic, and-----------its EVERYTHING. The 3rd book in the Fuentes trilogy comes out next month.

It's odd..............i love this book............but i didnt like the sequel at all.............................