Beach House | Teen Ink

Beach House

I loved the book. It was full of anticipation and it is something I would have other people to read. People including teens between the ages of 12 to 15 would absolutely love to read this book. If you like horror and anticipation I recommend you read this book because the story is all guessing about the killer the whole time-- no hints at all. (It’s a mystery-- sorry I can’t tell-- I don’t want to spoil it for you.)

The evaluation is that the book is amazingly enthusiastic. It kept me at the edge of my seat wanting more and I want another one like this one and I think that out of all the suspense books I’ve read so far this book is one of the best. I could read it over and over again without stopping. I am happy with the book and I can guarantee that you will love this book or at least give it 4 stars. The book is all about guessing and suspense. If you like horror, suspense and mysteries you will love this book. The suspense will kill you and the mystery will keep you reading till the end and then you might get a little confused and might have to read it over again but that’s the point of mysteries and horrors! Well there are mysteries yet to come so get the book from your local library or a book store. I think the characters helped out a lot and it left me in suspense. It left me wanting more of the book.

My final review is that this is a great book. You would love to read it any time of the day. It is very worthy of 4.5 star rating.

I love to read and I loved the book Beach House.