Junie B Jones:stupid smelly school bus | Teen Ink

Junie B Jones:stupid smelly school bus

February 18, 2011
By Lia Martin BRONZE, Huntington, West Virginia
Lia Martin BRONZE, Huntington, West Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

“Junie B. Jones and the Stupid Smelly School Bus” is about a girl who hates the bus she has to ride. Junie B. thinks her bus is stupid and stinky and she thinks the kids on her bus are mean. Junie B. is five years old who doesn’t want to ride the bus on her first day of Kindergarten. Junie B. is scared to ride the bus because the kids might dump chocolate milk on her head, she doesn’t really like the kids anyways because their all too loud and the look like big stupid meanies. The bus stinks so bad it smells like an egg salad sandwich and the bus emits black smoke which makes the bus have a terrible odor. The bus is very hot inside and nobody is strong enough to open any windows plus the bus driver won’t let them. Junie B. is scared that when she goes to get off the bus the door will accidently shut on her and cut her in half. Junie B. absolutely does not want to ride that bus ever again in her life! Now you know how Junie B. feels about riding the bus, she absolutely hates her bus because it stupid, scary, and stinks. There is not one thing at all that she like about the bus. I really hope you enjoyed this book and the other Junie B. Jones books. I really think this book is marvelous. Everybody should read the series of Junie B. Jones. Second and Third graders would probably enjoy this book more than others because it’s their grade level, and I’m pretty sure the kind of feel this way about the bus. I would rate this book four stars, just because it wonderful and probably one of the best kid books ever.