First Step 2 Forever: My Story by Justin Bieber | Teen Ink

First Step 2 Forever: My Story by Justin Bieber

By Diana Ramirez BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Diana Ramirez BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado

By now many people should know who Justin Bieber is, many think he is a great guy with a lot of talent, others might think he is a spoiled teenager with a girly voice. After reading his memoir First Step 2 Forever: My Story I disagree with both opinions, but the main facts about his book are that Justin Bieber is a teenager with a great personality and great talent to make music, he was able to sign with a record company called Island Def, and became super famous, but it wasn’t easy for him to get all the fame.
First Step 2 Forever: My Story was released on October of the year 2010 and it was on the top selling list of books in the United States. His memoir includes great pictures of his concerts, him, his friends, his family and his wolf pack (crew) that helps him on tour. First Step 2 Forever: My Story is actually his story, and his first step to become a teen idol. Justin Bieber gives a great explanation about everything many people did not know about him. First Step 2 Forever: My Story is a great source for all his fans to know what Justin is behind all the fame, he tells mostly everything there is to know about him, his songs, his family and friends before and after he became famous. Justin Bieber writes in his book that he loves to give pranks, that he has loved music all his life and that his mom and his fans are the most important people in his life.
At the end I realized that First Step 2 Forever: My Story is a great book and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to know more about Justin Bieber. I also learned that Justin Bieber is like any other teen boy, who thinks about girls, likes to give pranks, and is a good friend and son. Even though he is famous it doesn’t mean he wants to be treated differently, he just wants to share his music with all his fans but at the same time everyone is free to have their opinion about him and his book.

sunchine said...
hay how are yah doing wish u a