Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

If you're looking for a book to read, then you can find this book almost everywhere. Harry Potter is a exciting tale about 3 heroes and their progess in destroying Voldermort or he-who-must-not-be-named and saving the magical world. Harry grew up with his wicked Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia. Don't forget , his nasty cousin Dudley. His parents had got murdered by Voldermort and he had then been moved to his Uncles house, in the muggle world. There he spent 11 years of his life, until one day he finally got an letter from an owl saying that he had been accepted into Hogwarts, a magical school. In his fourth year, he comes across many new and different challenges. In the fourth book of the Harry Potter tale, it starts out where Harry and his best friends Ron and Hermione go to the world Quidditch Cup, which is a famous sport in the magical world. Then this event ends miserably by the death eaters. The next day, they all head off to Hogwarts, Harry's true home. But, like the last year, there is suprises waiting for harry, at Hogwarts. The triwizard tournament comes every once in a while and this time the event takes place at Hogwarts, with three other schools coming. Harry is schocked when he finds out that he is chosen for the tournament, along with Fleur, Cedric and Viktor. When Ron finds out that harry got chosen, and he isn't even old enough, he gets jealous and isn't very supportive. First they all have to dodge a dragon, and get the golden egg that helps them in the next task. After this task, Ron becomes supportive again and they are good friends again. The next task they have all have to go underwater and save the person they care about. Harry ends up saving two people, because Fleur is caught and brought back to the begining. Harry gets a lot of fame for that task. The third and final task is to get the triwizard cup in the middle of a huge maze. This is a trap because Mad-Eye Moody, who is disguised as a different person, is trying to transport Harry Potter to Voldermort. Voldermort is finally strong enough and is ready to kill harry. Harry and Cedric both end up taking the cup together and they get transported to Tom Riddle Seniors Grave. Voldermort becomes powerful and battles Harry Potter, but Harry makes a comeback. The end of the book does not go well, with more dramatic and unexpected things. There's twists and turns everywhere in this books, so get ready! Once you pick up this book, you won't be able to put it down until you finish it. With 734 pages, this is quite a page turner and you will be satisifed and wanting to know more at the end of this book.

on Dec. 10 2012 at 12:35 am
I think that to get the business loans from banks you must have a firm motivation. However, once I've received a commercial loan, because I was willing to buy a car.