Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

January 23, 2011
By DeathEater BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
DeathEater BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
ignorance harbors Non-belief


I Am Writing A Boook Review on the book Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.This Book Is About The Ups and downs in the life of harry potter as he is turnning 17. Harry has been given a secret mission by dumbledore to find the remaining 7 horcruxes containing voldemorts soul and to destroy them.as harry,hermione,& Ron set out to find the horcruxes they face the danger of being caught by the minestry or death eaters. After Aquiering the horcrux dumbledore had thaught he had they set out to destroy it with the sword of godric gryffindor.



Harry And Ron Find The sword And Ron destroys The Horcrux but they get caught











by death eaters they are taken to the malfoy mannor where hermione gets tourtured by bellatrix.While Ron and harry are in the cellar dobby appears and rescues the other prisoners to then come back for harry,ron and hermione.When Ron and Harry are finally able to rescue hermione dobby apperates them to bill and fluer's and then he dies because when he apperated bellatrix threw a knife and it injured him badly.And after many more problems Harry and Voldemort come face to face for the last battle.



My opinnion on this book is that it is truly amazing.The more i read the more i liked this book can have anybody reading all night.What i liked about this book was that it was very creative and original.What i disliked was that dobby died.I recomend this book to everybody who likes mystery,romance,and anything to do with magic. When you read this book you will be thrown into a world of magic and mysteries.i recomend that you read all of J.K. rowlings harry potter sieries because those books are a fantastic read.