Bill the book by Chap Rever | Teen Ink

Bill the book by Chap Rever

January 19, 2011
By NicoleM BRONZE, Williamsburg, Michigan
NicoleM BRONZE, Williamsburg, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
When life gives you lemons make lemonad.


Bill

If you like a book about friendship then this is a good book for you. The book about Bill by Chap Reaver is a old fashion story that kids will love. He also wrote Mote, it was a Winner of the 1991 Edger Award for the Best Young Adult Novel. He also wrote A Little Bit Dead, It also was a winner of the 1993 Edgar Award for the Best Young Adult Novel. The main characters in the book are Bill, Bill is a well trained dog that is caring and he listen to his owner Jess vary well. The last character s Jessica Gates she got her name for her mother but her mother had died when she was little and now her father drinks away the pain. Jess is also developing a little romance her self Jess is a strong indented girl that lives with her father and he is baling ever home and she has to raise her self and she has a bull named Howard. Their is just one more character Wrong Man, Wrong Man was a port of the police and he would aways come over and talk to Jess dad because he made illegal moon shine, moon shine is some type of wispy so the police were always out to get him or in aether words trying to bust him but every time they try they did not segued but some quoted lines for bill are “Beeler, don’t you think that Democrats are better for the workingman” so it would get you insured. The book is mostly targeted toads Young Adult. By the time you are done reading this book you will have to forger out what Chap Reaver was trying to tell you.