Percy Jackson & the Olympians The Labyrinth by Rick Riordan | Teen Ink

Percy Jackson & the Olympians The Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

January 18, 2011
By Connor Vieracker BRONZE, Rapid City, Michigan
Connor Vieracker BRONZE, Rapid City, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Percy Jackson & the Olympians the Battle of the Labyrinth



The Battle of the Labyrinth is one of the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series. It has a lot of description in it. Like this line from the book "When she saw me, she barked and came bounding toward me." The main characters are Percy Jackson, Annabeth, and Grover. They have to go into the labyrinth to stop Luke, a former comrade from destroying their whole camp and everyone in it. Luke is one of Kronos's minions. Kronos is a Titan. a Titan which is a god that ruled before the current gods.

This book kept me guessing. It is a gripping book because I could just be sitting there reading and first I am in a mountain. Then I would stop paying a lot of attanchen and then I am at camp. So I would have to go back and look to see what happenened. So you have to pay attenchen when you reading but it's not really that hard. Also sence there are five or six books the Rick Rordan had a loy of time to put in charictor devolopment, which he did very well.

Percy is a son of Poseidon the god of the water. Percy is the newest character to their camp and the newest to their life. Grover came and got him from his normal life in the first book The Lightning Thief. Percy has gone on several quest or missions with Annabeth and Grover.

Grover well he is what the Greeks call a starer. A starer is a half human and a half goat. His dream was to find Pan, Pan is the god of the wild who went missing a long time ago. Ever since pan went missing Starers like Grover got a license called a searchers license and went after them. Grover was one of them, he was prepared to spend his life looking for the lost god of the wild.

I would give this book 5 stares. Rick Rordan is good at describing the story instead of telling you. I would say this book would be a good book four grades 4-9.