Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

By wolflake13 BRONZE, Ann Arbor, Michigan
wolflake13 BRONZE, Ann Arbor, Michigan

Harry Potter, by J.K. Rowling
Harry never knew that he was a hero. In J.K. Rowling's fantasy series Harry Potter, all he knew was he'd wake up in his cupboard under the stairs and make breakfast for his family that treats him like a slave. Its actually his mom's sister's family, but Harry was told that his parents died in a car crash, so he was stuck with them. Harry goes on with life to discover many talents, like being a wizard, or a knack for finding trouble. On his journey through his years at his magical school, Hogwarts, Harry runs across many problems, like giant 3 headed dogs, or potion teachers that absolutly loath him. And of course, his enemy and also the person that murdered his parents, Lord Voldemort. Harry faces many problems, such as finding out his god- father supposedly murdered his parents, or that his favorite teacher was murdered, or especially when his best friend, who was with him from the beginning, abandoned him.
J.K. Rowling writes in great detail in all of her books. She leaves cliff-hangers at the end of each chapter that keeps you wanting more! In each of her books, the adventures get crazier, the risks more dangerous, and the action is more and more packed! I would reccomend this book to anybody over the age of 8 because they might have some problems with the reading difficulty. I would give this book the fullest rating. Also, the more times you read it, the more little details you notice.