P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern | Teen Ink

P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

By brainiac97 BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan
brainiac97 BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan

After her husband, Gerry, dies of a terrible illness, the prewritten letters that she receives from him is all that Holly Kennedy has to live for. P.S. I Love You is a romantic fiction story by Cecelia Ahern. Holly is convinced that when Gerry left her life, part of herself went with him. The love of her life is all that Holly has on her mind as she struggles with unbearable grief, and stays confined to her house for several months. Once Holly manages to let others back into her life, she discovers that with the help of friends, family, and monthly letters that temporarily bring Gerry back to her, life can go on.

P.S. I Love You is a fantastic book that tells a strong story filled with true friendship and never-ending love. In just one book, you can find lots of drama, comedy, emotion, grief, and of course, romance. Ahern does a great job expressing the emotions of her characters, which really makes the story come to life. I would recommend this book to anyone that loves a good dramatic, and funny, realistic fiction story. A guy could read this book, but I think that teenage girls and adult women would relate to this story the most. Overall, I loved P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern, and I found it very entertaining.