Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

In Scotland 1997, author J.K. Rowling was struck with an idea that would later become a worldwide phenomenon. Her greatest creation, the Harry Potter book series, have captured the hearts and minds of millions of people. Now, we are at the conclusion to a series that defines a generation, my generation, in J.K. Rowling’s final installment, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.”
In Deathly Hallows, the task to search and destroy the final horcruxes has been given to Harry, Ron and Hermione in order to defeat Voldemort once and for all. Yet the journey is perilous as the trio is constantly looking over their shoulders and realizing that they must trust no one in order to survive. There are dragons, goblins, swords, gigantic wizard battles and a twist at every corner that is sure to raise your eyebrows.
The number of pages in the book is high, capping at 759 pages. But a high-page count is part of the Harry Potter series reputation. The important thing to remember is that is a story is decent and well-written, the amount of pages is irrelevant, and this edition is just that. Another impressive part of the book is its relevance to real-world situations as well as life and death and how death should not be feared. Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows delivers a suspenseful and joyful thrill ride for all readers, and a book that I personally think deserves two thumbs way up!