The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan | Teen Ink

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

January 11, 2011
By coler7 BRONZE, Ann Arbor, Michigan
coler7 BRONZE, Ann Arbor, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

In The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan, Jason can’t remember anything. All he knows is he woke up on a school bus on the way to a field trip sitting next to two kids, Piper and Leo. Who apparently are his girlfriend and his best friend. On the field trip a huge storm and strange creatures attack them and they are swept away to a place called Camp Half-Blood. At Camp Half-Blood they are find out that their parents are gods. They find out that Piper’s dad and a strange lady that has Jason’s memory are being held hostage and need their help. In this fantasy, Piper, Leo, and Jason are sent on a quest to save them. On the way there they are attacked by monsters and creatures they didn’t know that existed.

I liked this book a lot because it was filled with action, and some romance. I also liked the characters because they give the book a lot of humor. I would give this book at least 4 out of 5 stars because it’s a great book for any one who likes a book with adventure. I would recommend The Lost Hero to any young adults. I would also recommend it to anyone who read a book from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series or any other books written by Riordan. Will Jason get his memory back? Will Piper be able to save their dad in time? Read the book to find out.


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.