Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard | Teen Ink

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

By JBDaisyXOXO BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
JBDaisyXOXO BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado

We all have that one best friend that we always tell everything to, who knows us way more than everyone else and keeps all of our secrets. For five best friends, it’s the same story. In Pretty Little Liars, Alison DiLaurentis, Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields, Hanna Marin and Spencer Hastings are your average teenage girls. At least that’s what it seemed…

This story is about five best friends who always told everything to each other and had many secrets. Alison or Ali was the most popular one. She always got what she wanted and had everything at the tip of her fingers; she was like the Queen Bee. Everything seemed fine and normal. One day, while at a sleepover, Ali disappeared and they never saw her again. At first they thought maybe she had just moved or decided to go to another school; but three years later, her body was discovered buried behind her old house. Shocking but true; it was identified as a homicide. Who would want to kill Ali, the most popular girl? They didn’t expect her murder to be out there, and the person knows all of their deepest darkest secrets; the secrets only Ali knew.
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a book filled with drama and mystery, almost like a confusing puzzle. This book will have you wanting to read more and more. You will be at the edge of your seat! Sara Shepard was very specific with the details. She gave me a feeling of elevating suspense as I read on. Everything came together to create this amazing book.

This special piece took so much time and effort. It was worth it.