Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer | Teen Ink

Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer

Have a thing for Vampires? The book Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer might satisfy your need for a good vampire book.

In this book, teenage vampire, Vladimir Tod fights battles against his biggest vampire enemies…while fighting the urge to take a bite out of his unaware classmates. His best friend, and only friend, Henry, sticks by him the whole time no matter how dangerous and blood-filled it gets.

In school, Vlad is bullied constantly because of his “differences” from the other kids… Even though they’re unsure of how “different” he actually is.

Out of school, he has to worry about crazed vampire slayers. He also has to fret about other vampires who are after him for a crime his father committed years before he passed away.

Will his secret escape to the world? Will he be able to keep himself from eating his friends and what he has left of his family? Will the upset vampires get what they want…The death of Vladimir Tod? Or will the bullies rip him to shreds before there’s even a chance?

I think my favorite part of the book was probably how real and deep the characters are. It was like you actually knew them.

Eighth Grade Bites is only one book from the series “The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod”.

It is a very exciting, fantasy filled, suspenseful book that any reader could find interest in.

I highly suggest this book to any young-adults…especially vampire loving ones.

You’ll fall in love with Vladimir’s character, and won’t be able to put the book down!