Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer | Teen Ink

Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer

December 21, 2010
By joy_morgan15 BRONZE, Cowen, West Virginia
joy_morgan15 BRONZE, Cowen, West Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

“Breaking Dawn” was written to entertain. Its audience is of all ages, young and old. It’s not true but has a good moral that shows you that you should fight for love and family. In this book a lot happens between Bella, Edward and Jacob. This makes it very exciting and fun to read, which is why I have decided to review it.
Stephanie Meyer didn’t just write this one book. In fact, this book is only part of a series called the “Twilight Series.” These books were a huge hit and got turned into movies. I think the books were better because they had more detail. In this book a lot happens. I can’t tell you much, but for the happy couple it starts out scary, turns into anger, and finally everything ends up okay. This was a great book and was my favorite.
The theme of this book is Romance Fantasy. The style is very original. One reason it’s original is most of the characters are vampires who live in Washington. They even attend high school. The main character, Bella, is not a vampire. At least not yet. Her husband, Edward, is a vampire, and so is the rest of his family. His family is very important in this book. They have to protect Edward and Bella from danger coming from inside Bella’s body and from Italy. “Breaking Dawn” was better than other books because the characters were realistic and relatable.
This book was a real page turner and it was hard to put down. If you haven’t read it yet you should. Overall this was an amazing book with many exciting and suspenseful moments. I am going to recommend it to everyone, even strangers.
Once again “Breaking Dawn” was an amazing book and I loved it!! If you haven’t read it yet I highly recommend it. It had strong characters and a good moral. I am definitely going to read more of her books.