Fire Star by Chris d'lacey | Teen Ink

Fire Star by Chris d'lacey

Book Review Outline

Book title and author: Fire Star

by: Chris D’Lacey

Title of review: The last dragon
Review

Number of stars (1 to 5): 4 of 5

Introduction

Dragons, polar bears, the arctic north and ancient legends collide in the third book in Chris d'Lacey's Dragons series! The third novel in the series starts with David off in the arctic with his girlfriend Zanna on a research project and writing a novel on his spare time. Then things get crazy with polar bears, the Pennykettle dragons, the evil Gwilanna and a new star that heralds... something big. If you don’t read the 1st and the 2nd book will not understand the book but if you would the 1st and 2nd book would make this book make sense.

Description and summary of main points

This title continues the story started in "The Fire Within" and "Icefire", about the student David Rain and his obsession with dragons. Gwilanna, the evil sibyl is back - and this time she has grand plans. She wants to resurrect a real dragon (Gawain) on the icecap of the Tooth of Ragnar. To awaken Gawain, Gwilanna needs three things: Gawain's fire tear (the ice), Grockles' blood and a special alignment of planets which will bring the fire star to shine on the tooth (the very same fire star that was present at the birth of dragonkind). As the story hurtles to its terrifying climax, David and his friends find themselves pitted against Gwilanna in a deadly race against time - can they stop her before something terrible happens?

Conclusion

This book was written like a expert wrote it.

This peice of work was great hope the author see its!