The Missing Girl by Norma Fox Mazer | Teen Ink

The Missing Girl by Norma Fox Mazer

November 16, 2010
By Katelyn Dingess BRONZE, Wharncliffe, West Virginia
Katelyn Dingess BRONZE, Wharncliffe, West Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

This book is simply fascinating. Also, very touching. I couldn't put this amazing thriller down. This book is about five sisters who have a rough home life and Autumn (one of the sisters) goes missing. The characters are amazingly truthful. This quiet, evil book is perfect for someone who likes thrillers.

The Missing Girl is a very addicting book. The main part is when one of the sisters go missing. Another main part is when they try to send Beauty off to her aunt's house to take care of her. What I love about this book is that it is a thriller and I love how the characters are so realistic. This book reminds me of my home life and the five sisters. They are so true to themselves, beautiful & talented.

I recommend this book to anyone that loves shocking, touching books. I really suggest anyone to read this book because the characters in it are so like real life. I promise, you won't put it down after you start reading it! This is now one of my favorite books. I dare you to put it down, I'm sure you won't!