Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti

Something Like Fate was an okay book. It was the first book I read by Susane Colasanti, who has a different type of writing than I am used to. But, it's still good and gives you an idea on what is going on with the plot. Lani and Erin have been best friends for as long as they have been on this earth and never once let anything come between them, that is until Jason comes into the picture. Jason is just a simple guy, trying to find his place in the world, just like any other person. When Jason starts dating Erin and hanging out with Lani more and more, they'll both realize that maybe the person they've been searching for has been in front of them the entire time. After reading this book I have become fascinated with horoscopes that might help me discover my fate and you will too...soon enough because Susane will give you that urge to. I recommend this book to any person who is just looking for an easy love story to follow and maybe, quite possibly, find out their fate because of it!

isabel17 said...
im def going to read thiss book thanks :)

believeinmexoxo replied...
Nov. 16, 2010 at 10:17 pm :
Thanks so much for commenting and no problem! I hope you enjoy it because it really is a good book :)

isabel17 replied...
Nov. 17, 2010 at 7:24 pm :
.....yep:)