"Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prison" by Brandon Mull | Teen Ink

"Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prison" by Brandon Mull

October 27, 2010
By Smarty BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
Smarty BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
\\\\\\\"It is not a matter of understand that you may believe, but believe that you may understand.\\\\\\\"
-St. Augustine


I had very much enjoyed the book "Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prison". It is the fifth and final book of the Fablehaven series, for those of you who haven't read the series yet, and is very action-packed, suspenseful, and a little bit goofy as well. In this exploding climax , the race is on to control the artifact keys to the demon prison Zzyzx. Kendra, Seth, and the Knights of the Dawn are locked in a continuous struggle with the Sphinx and his allies. The Sphinx is determined to unleash the demons in Zzyzx, which would certainly mean the end of the world! So, the Knights of the Dawn visit different magical preserves around the world, ally with strange and unusual people and creatures (including a unicorn!), and unearth many shocking secrets as well. All of these events lead up to a final battle, with high stakes and cliffhanging suspense. I recommend this book for any preteens and teens who enjoy reading books similar to Harry Potter and the Chronicles of Narnia. It is a fantasy-suspense novel with a twist of drama, rather thick in size, and extremely hard to put down. So, immerse yourself int this book today, and unleash the magic and adventure! You'll be disappointed when it's over.


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.