Firestorm by David Klass | Teen Ink

Firestorm by David Klass

October 19, 2010
By derekjm15 SILVER, Earlham, Iowa
derekjm15 SILVER, Earlham, Iowa
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Life is not what it Seems


David Klass defines fantasy in his extraordinary novel Firestorm. He will keep you turning the page following Jack’s every move. You will constantly ask yourself, “What if?” You will be amazed at what is imaginary, but seems so real.


Jack is just an ordinary high school guy. He plays football. He has a girlfriend, He has blonde hair. He has parents. His life is normal, or so it seems. One night after he got home from a football game, everything changed. In a matter of seconds the life he thought was real, was fake. And he is running. Runing from what? He doesn’t know. Who is he? He doesn’t know. He has a purpose. The beginning of his life was faked for some reason. He was being protected. He was hiding. Now he is on a journey for something called Firestorm, and the fate of the world is in his hands. What is Firestorm? Jack doesn’t know.

Everyone on Earth should read Firestorm. Jake takes the read through our world in a whole new perspective. After reading this you will see the world differently. You will see that mankind has to protect nature. Not destroy it. Though this is a fictional book, it tells a lesson that mankind needs to know. Along with telling a moral, Klass puts in detailed entertainment. It keeps you on the edge of your seat wanting to know what happens next. The author describes it so brilliantly that you feel like your right next to Jack, in the heat of danger. Exciting, heartwarming, and beautiful is Firestorm.


In the end, Firestorm is an excellent book. Anyone can read it. It is simple to read but has a complex plot at the same time. It makes you think in a whole new direction. It has vivid fantasy, and insane adventure. Go along with Jack, on his wild and dangerous adventure to save the Earth.


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.