Death by Bikini by Linda Gerber

Death by Bikini by Linda Gerber is a suspense thriller that takes many surprising twists and turns. It starts with Aphra Connolly, a 16 year old girl, who lives in her dad’s hotel on a deserted island. She’s the kind of girl who always acted professional and said herself that she doesn’t want to be involved with the people who stay at her hotel, because she knows there’s a chance she’ll never see them again. One day her dad asked her to meet with Ms. Hisako. While they were walking on the beach, they discovered that someone had choked to death by the strings of her bikini. Then, a suspicious family shows up at their hotel; and her dad became very secretive about them. Aphra automatically connects them and the murder together. Their son also becomes acquainted with Aphra and introduces himself as Adam Smith.
At first, Aphra is very cautious of her relationship between her and Adam. Unfortunately for her, she starts falling in love with him and gets more and more comfortable with him. Just then, things take a turn when she discovers that their family was pronounced dead from a car crash-the very same family staying at her hotel. She also finds out their last name isn’t Smith, but Mulo. Therefore Adam, isn’t really Adam. His name is really Seth Mulo. This sparks her curiosity and she continues to discover more and more mysteries about the Mulos and why they are hiding.
Overall, I found this book to be very surprising and put me at the edge of my seat. I was able to follow along well and experience the same emotions as the other characters. I recommend this book for anyone who enjoys a cute love story, as well as high thrill.

Spiderman said...
Do you know 10 of the main events that happened..?? cuz I'm doing a project and I cannot seem to find 10

Harpomaniac replied...

mm.. yeah i think i know a few. probably not 10, but i hope it helps.

1. aphra meet's seth's family

2. aphra figures out seth's true identity

3. that girl was murdered by her bikini

4.Hisako chases seth and aphra

sorry that's all i remember(:

Kupohunter replied...
May 14, 2011 at 11:22 am
Lol. Creative username lauren.

Harpomaniac replied...
And.. who is this?