Brooklyn nine by Alan Gratz

The Brooklyn 9 is a sports related book. This book is mainly for people that enjoy baseball. Also, I think this book is for middle schoolers because of its setting. In this book there are three stories. A reason why this is a good book is because all three stories tie together as one at the end, and then it makes sense why there have been three stories. This is why it may be a little mind boggling for grade schoolers. This book is mainly about how a baseball item stays with the boy through every story. The way I connect with this story is every thing takes baseball off this boys mind and he never gets around to baseball. It's the same in my life because a whole bunch of things take my mind off baseball but we both end up staying with it and still keep on playing. In closing I think you should go out and buy this book and read it for yourself and experience the Brooklyn 9!!!!

SkyDeer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Even through I don't know much about baseball I loved this book because of how these 9 family members all love baseball and have a great story about it. Every one of the 9 stories is the next generations baseball experience.