Evermore by Alyson Noel

i read it and i thought it was BRILLIANT. It's romantic, wonderfully written, and it captures ur emotions (which is what a good novel is supposed to do, right?). It cast a spell over me. As another reveiw said "It's addicting!!"

The physciological novel follows a girl named Ever who's depressed cuz of a tragic accident that killed everybody in her family except for her. Her depression includes sweatshirts and ipods.Immersed in them, no one could tell she's beautiful. Anyway, through the accident she discovers she's physic. Then she meets Damon, a dark, hot, & mysterious guy, of whom she falls for. He seems picture perfect but has a secret. Things get weirder and weirder..........

Anyway the book was thoroughly enjoyable and worth reading. i gotta hand it to Alyson, she knows how 2 write and i hope that when i become an author my books will hold the same power.

All in all, i loved it & bets r u will too.

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jun. 17, 2011 at 3:22 am
The review is not-so-good. When you good a review, you may have your style or something.

but maybe, when you write a review.. do not use "r" instead of "are".. u instead of you... 

nice try anyway :) i didnt rate it.. dont know how i should

Medina D. replied...
i know......this was my very first book review and i know it came out a bit shabby. Thanks for the feedback :)

Cassidy F. said...
Just finished the book.LOVED it !!!!! What is the second book in the series called?

Medina D. replied...
blue moon :)

Cassidy F. replied...
just  checked it out from my english teacher today love it already

Medina D. said...

thanks guys. i just finished the 3rd book in the series (my newest favorite series)

it's the first reveiw i wrote on teenink. Or anywhere, really. sorry if it's kinda short!!

babyblue16 said...
good job keep it up

BieberFever20 said...
it is Damen not Damon...other than that, Good job!