The last Song by Nicholas Sparks | Teen Ink

The last Song by Nicholas Sparks

September 17, 2010
By Bailey Woods BRONZE, West Seneca, New York
Bailey Woods BRONZE, West Seneca, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

If you want an emotionally filled book, read The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. There are many events throughout the book that make it very interesting.

17 year old Ronnie Miller is forced to live with her father for the summer in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina. While down there, she meets a volleyball player that she ends up falling in love with. She also has many dramatic things going on with her dad that she is worried about. I liked a few things about the book. First, I liked the main character Ronnie. She was very interesting and different than most people. I also liked how she wanted to stay at her dads towards the end of the book to help her dad out. The thing I didn’t like was the length of the book. It’s very long. If you don’t like to read, you probably shouldn’t read it.

So, I would really recommend this to book to everyone, however I would especially recommend it to people that like romance, people that like and can handle sad books, and people that like longer books. However, if you don’t like long books romance, or sad books, I would recommend that you don’t read this book.