Blind Faith by Ellen Wittlinger | Teen Ink

Blind Faith by Ellen Wittlinger

By writerofmusic SILVER, Eaton, Colorado
writerofmusic SILVER, Eaton, Colorado

\"The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say.\" ~Anaïs Nin

Have you ever read a book that brought you close to tears one moment and the next it made you want to jump in the book and strangle the character that was being so stupid. That book for me was Blind Faith by Ellen Wittlinger. The main character Liz has just lost her grandmother and he mother goes in to a downward swirl of depression. If that isn't enough her mother begins to attend a church where they believe they can talk to the dead. Liz's father goes away for awhile because of it and Liz becomes angry but she finds that there are worst things then this. It brought me to tears and (sad to say) made me fall in love with one of the characters. It was a book that you can't put down and then when you finish you want a sequel.

This book is something that should get five stars out of five; you can't not love it!

on Aug. 25 2010 at 11:23 am
Alice_in_Wonderland GOLD, San Clemente, California

“I could give up, I could stay stuck, or I could move on, So I put one foot front of the other, No no no nothing’s gonna break my stride, “ –David Archuleta (The Other Side of Down)

Wow! Great review and sounds like a good book. I'll consider reading it.