Split by Swati Avasthi | Teen Ink

Split by Swati Avasthi

By TonyConte BRONZE, Westbury, New York
TonyConte BRONZE, Westbury, New York

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

Swati Avasthi's Split, a suspenseful with a taste of explicit curiosity will leave you falling off the edge of your seats. Tractable and incredibly addicting, the desiring words from start to end will get you closer and closer to finding out the brutal secret. Swati's inspirational writing impacts your surroundings allowing you to feel what isn't, to imagine the crisp details in every sentence, and to see the characters as if they were right beside. From the elegant colored cover to the first few pages, Split cordially invites you to a breathless epidemic of goose bump chills that will rip you out from your seat into Swati's intended world in the inclined dramatical adventure of Split.

Jace Witherspoon hadn’t always lived a life that he expected. Sitting on his brother's couch thinking about the major event that changed that all, strikes him. Now, as simple as it is to move on with his life, Jace is making it devastatingly simple to move on from what he had left from, his father. With his mother left behind, Jace now remembering the way his father looked leaning by his car, all relaxed and casual. And acknowledging the final words that he'd said before his part, "Come Back and I'll kill her.”

This book is very, emotion as well as impactive. I loved reading this book and would love if others do the same. When you're reading, your not 'just' reading this book, you feel like you are, in this book.

DreamingOutQuiet SILVER, Round Rock, Texas

"Time and the bell have buried the day,
The black cloud carries the sun away" - Elliot

Oh if life where made of moments, even now and then a bad one. Oh, if life where made of moments then we wouldn't know we had one. - Into the Woods

I absolutly adore this book! I was hooked from the start!!