The Gunslinger by Stephen King This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If you like action, excitement, and otherworldly adventure, then The Gunslinger is for you. This heroic fantasy is set in a world of ominous landscapes and a macabre menace that is a dark mirror of our own.

A spellbinding tale of good versus evil, it features one of Stephen King's most powerful creations – The Gunslinger, a haunting figure who embodies the qualities of the lone hero through the ages, from ancient myth to frontier Western legend. One of King's best works, I highly recommend it to anyone with a mature reading palate (you may need a strong stomach too!). Featuring a downright crazy village led by a crazier churchwoman, a speaking demon, a sinister ­“oracle,” and a mysterious being dressed as a clergyman, this book is sure to keep a firm hold on your imagination 'til the very end, and then some!

A survival-of-the-fittest tale like nothing you've read, this book is full of surprises and keep you guessing. King shows his storytelling mastery as he creates this universe, which continues in four books of the Dark Tower series. Sure to make you a “tower junkie,” The Gunslinger is an unforgettable story with characters that will haunt your sleep.

towerjunkie019 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This author rocks!!!!

Annie Anomis replied...
Oct. 18, 2010 at 1:59 pm :
I agree, but think the author is a little concieted.

freakish19 replied...
Dec. 16, 2010 at 2:02 pm :
you at least wrote a review.  at least that's close to real.  do more of this, cause this was less than terrible.