Blade: Playing Dead by Tim Bowler

This is definitely one of the most fast-paced and interesting books I have ever read. The main character in this book is a teen who calls himself Blade. Blade has been a troublemaker his whole life. When he was a little kid he played in the streets and stopped cars. He learned how to survive on his own in the streets of his city. When he got older he realized that life isn’t really that easy and not everything can turn out the way you would want it too. After a day of pick pocketing he is strolling around with this weird feeling that he is being watched. It turns out he was. He gets beat up and left in a parking lot alone. An old lady walks by and attempts to help him, but Blade feels that something isn’t right and escapes. From then on, Blade cannot get away from trouble.
This book is definitely worth reading. I recommend it to anyone that like fast pace action books. It’s a really shocking book with many twists that I’m sure many people would enjoy. This book is also part of the Blade series. So you can always read more. Once you start reading you’ll you won’t want to put the book down.