Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer

Millions of Fairies, Centaurs, Evil Pixies, Fire-breathing goblins, and much much more can be found in the world of Artemis Fowl (Eoin Colfer). Not long ago I found myself neck deep in a pool of plot twists and super-genius twelve year olds planning to take over the Peoples' world. It started out with a simple kidnapping, but escalated more and more as time went on, until finally young Arty found himself tag-teaming mob bosses and evil pixies with the beautiful Captain Holly Short of the LEP (Lower Elements Police) Reconnaissance squad.

In the end, it's a good read: All five of the books; and although they are a little out of date (about two years), they are sure to get any reader of any level and any age's attention, and fascinate them with the Fairy Folk!

GirRox said...
I love Artimis Fowl!!

anj9078 said...
i read the series in a diferent order and im still reading it. it is a very good series it is mystryie and if you like adventure then this is the book for you. its about a genuis kid whew finds that there are faries surounding us at first he is a villien but as you go through the series you see he becomes a hero to the faries