Twilight by Stephenie Meyer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I was never in love with vampires until Twilight came out. I didn’t know it was possible, but Stephenie Meyer changed the stereotypical blood-sucking vampire into a beautiful god-like creature.

In Twilight, an average high school girl, Bella Swan, falls in love with one of the most beautiful boys at her new school, Edward, who happens to be a vampire. What does one call a stunning, mysterious vampire and his stunning, mysterious vampire family? I believe “The Cullens” would suffice.

The author’s style and characters will glue your hands to the book and your eyes to the page. In no time, the book is over. But don’t worry – there are three sequels: New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.

Twilight is well written from Bella’s point of view. It feels as though a movie is playing in your head. If you don’t feel that way, have no fear, the actual movie comes out November 21.

Twilight is such a magnificent book that it was a New York Times bestseller. Who would have thought that the idea for such an astonishing book could come from a dream the author had?

The theme is love conquers all, even the supernatural. Nothing stands in the way of love for Edward and Bella. Or does it?

Meyer’s style of writing will have you wanting to believe that there are gorgeous vampires roaming our world and just hopefully there will be Edwards for all of the girls who have fallen in love with this fictional yet breathtaking character. Since the characters’ love is forbidden, it only makes it better. ­After all, forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.

blfdfsafsdfdsf said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 12:12 pm:
This book sucks  nobody cares about vampires.

fire_ice4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 5:06 pm :
I know right! I see people wearing them and I'm like, "Are you seriously wearing that in public?" XD

czda said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 12:07 pm:
i think i will read this book sometime

desmiree said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 11:52 am:
That was a very good reveiw I love the Twlight series and I love the movies to!

TIPs said...
Mar. 16, 2011 at 7:50 am:
I LOVE the Twilight saga ;)

lil boo said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 8:54 am:
o edward o jacob who really even cares!!!!!

BLyratt said...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 12:51 pm:
Typical.  Yet another review of Twilight glorifying the fan-fiction-like piece of junk.  If half the teenagers in the world actually looked at the WORDS and PHRASES themselves and cleared their minds of the fog of "OMGG I LUVE EDWARD OLOLOL" then they might see that it's mediocre reading.

BLyratt replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 12:53 pm :
Oops; let me rephrase that: the review makes me want to read it.  Review: 4 stars.  Book: 0.

Jun. 5, 2011 at 5:56 pm :

Lolz! I agree both it would be more like:

Review: 4 stars

Book: -4 stars

DayofRain50 said...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 4:57 pm:

To be honest, I hated Twilight. I couldn't even finish the second book. The writing is bad, all it is is purple prose and "big words", there is little to no plotline, and the characters are one-dimensional and annoying.

But I must say, this review is written quite well. If I already hadn't read Twilight and made my opinion about it, I might have tried reading after seeing this review.

Gangsta crip said...
Mar. 4, 2011 at 7:26 am:
Nice review! it was very informing!

RozaB said...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:51 pm:
I really connected when you talked about how a movie was playing in your head when you wrote it. And I like this review--short and to the point, you didn't hold anything back. 

lovergirl said...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:26 am:

frist of all twilight is a great vampire love book have you even read the book before cuz it is a great book i love twilight

jroxx96 replied...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 9:36 am :
yeah totally my friends hate the series but i love it 

KrazyButCool said...
Feb. 25, 2011 at 10:14 pm:
It's honestly a two way street for me. I know people always say, "You either hate it or you like it!"  But, I'm 50/50 when it comes to Twilight. I loved the book Twilight and thought it was very well written, but when I read New Moon I didn't get through the first three chapters so I didn't bother reading Eclispe or Breaking Dawn. I just think Stephanie Meyer should have just stuck with Twilight!

lollies replied...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 7:07 am :
i think you should read the rest of the books before you make an opinion on how Stephanie should have stuck with twilght, i stopped at chapter 3-4 when i read newmoon to, but i eventually started reading it to the end and it was alright, but newmoon is te worst book out of all 4, but i encourage you to read them all, newmoon does get beter as you go along it just a bit boring half way through.:)

lovergirl said...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:26 am:

foreveryoung504 said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:42 pm:
omg  i jst luvs twilight nds umm stephenie you keep writin:D

kayla said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:41 pm:
omg thats a good review

not_a_hater said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:37 pm:
OMG i love twilight i have read all the books have all the t-shirts and posters have seen every movie atleast 3 times stephenie keep it going i love ure work!!! -i got mad when edward proposed- but its only a move so ^-^

Monique S. said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:29 pm:

I loved the book as well...i never used to read at all until my sister got me to read twilight. Now im like obsessed with all vampire/romance novels

I read ALL the time :)