Cindy Ella | Teen Ink

Cindy Ella

Introduction
Cindy Ella takes place in Castle Heights in L.A. Cindy Ella has the usual trappings of the Cinderella plot with a stepmother and stepsisters, but other than that Cindy is relatively normal. Her mother had passed away. She writes a blog about prom. Her step sisters got really mad at her, because everyone in school has now read it. She really doesn’t care because it was what she thought and that it. The Authors propose was that when you fall don’t fall to hard.
Description and summary of main points
Cindy Ella Gold’s farther has a lot of money; he remarried after her mother died. Her step mother is not the nicest person. She also has two step sisters who think that they are the prettiest girls in the school when there really not. Her father gives her steps a lot of money when she really doesn’t get all that much. She has had a crush on Adam Sliver; she has like him for years. She finally gets over him when she meets her new tutor Noah. He turns out to be gay, but he knows the guy Adam Sliver that Cindy likes and well she comes home and her via IM dings and it was BklynBoy and he ask her out, and she say sure if you want to come all over the country to pick me up. He said I don’t live there I live near you. He finally tells her who he is. Then she goes on her dream date with that perfect guy, but she had to take her baby brother.

Evaluation
The girl has so ma
ny things to go wrong in her life the first part of the book, by the end of the book she is very well okay. It made me want to read it day and night! She achieves her goals, and the main purpose in the book is that never give up. I think that this book is really one of the best books that I have ever read. I would say that it is much better than a lot of teenager books!

Conclusion: Cindy Ella is a girl from Castle Heights she’s sixteen years old with two horrible step sisters. They try to boss her around. Her stepmother is the meanest one of all she is the one who makes her do the things she does. I loved this book it was so easy to get in to. It was the one of the best books I have ever read!

Your final review

Cindy Ella has the usual trappings of the Cinderella plot with a stepmother and stepsisters, but other than that Cindy is relatively normal. Her dad is still alive and in good health. Plus she has a half-brother named Spencer. Also, while Clarissa and the Clones Ashley and Britney are clueless outside of fashion, celebrities, and popularity, they aren't mean like their traditional counterparts. Through in a therapist to help sort it all out and Cindy leads a basically normal blended life.
Cindy Ella Gold is 15 years old and considers herself average. She might be average in looks and smarts, but she's opinionated and has a fairly sassy wit that she channels into writing letters to her school's newspaper editor. They're never published, mostly because she's unpopular and a sophomore to boot. Until now... her letter to the editor about prom puts Cindy on the Untouchable list at school. Luckily for Cindy she has two wonderful friends to help her get through the period where she is socially ostracized.

Cindy has three crushes and no outstanding dating experience. While her social crisis is taking on epic proportions she's finding herself navigating boy drama. The first crush is a boy on internet, with whom she writes and shares her thoughts and daily life with in a way similar to You've Got Mail except it's all done via instant messaging. He refuses to share his name or picture and first contacted Cindy when she was still running a blog. The second boy Cindy crushes on is a boy in her real life. He's into sports (both soccer and basketball) and considered to be the most popular guy in high school. Did I mention he was a senior? His name is Adam Silver. Lastly and most recently added to the list is her 23 year old male SAT tutor, Noah.
Will Cindy be able to juggle boys, high school, and the prom?

RAINBOW said...
on Dec. 1 2011 at 6:42 am
I love the book

I LOVED THIS BOOK TOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! IT WAS THE BEST (SARCASTIC)

bokworm SILVER said...
bokworm SILVER, Moreno Valley, California

life is gets easier by what you do not by what you don't

this book was soo good i like this writer

on May. 12 2010 at 11:56 am
riter_wanab BRONZE, Hartsville, South Carolina
This book is sooo good. Actually all the books by Robin Palmer are really good I own them all and would recomend them to anyone!!!