Among the HiddenBook Review | Teen Ink

Among the HiddenBook Review

By Reading BRONZE, Meriden, Connecticut
Reading BRONZE, Meriden, Connecticut

Have you ever felt hidden have you ever felt like you have a big secret? Like you need to hide something or someone from the world? Well Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix is the book for you. The Population Law is a law against people having three kids after two kids already. Luke (aka the Shadow Kid) was looking throw a vent his is room one day saw a glimpse of someone in the sports family’s house when he saw that everyone left for work and school. So Luke comes up with a plan to sneak out into the open and investigate on his own. He sneaks out and dashes to the sports families’ house but the door is locked so he cuts the screen door and there he meets Jen the shadow kid of the sports family.
They talk for a long time then Jen talks about a rally that she is planning to do to get the Population Law repelled. What will happen next in the story will they be successful or fail epically you will have to read to find out in the book Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix. I would rate this book 5 stars out of 5 stars it is a good book for people that like a good fiction book along with some mystery’s in this book.