Breaking Dawn by stephenie meyer

Breaking Dawn is an action filled book. It has all of the best parts a book needs including: romance, children, action, and WEREWOLVES!!!!! In Eclipse Meyer left off where Bella and Edward are engaged. In the beginning of Breaking Dawn Bella and Edward are now married but Bella complicates things by telling Jacob what they are going to do on their honeymoon trip(Bella has no idea where they are going). Edward must break up the fight between Jacob and Bella because Jacob is flaming with fury and, not meaning to, is starting to hurt Bella with his massive viselike grip.

After the matrimonial ceremony, Bella and Edward escape to their honeymoon on Isle Esme. Everything is going well until Bella realizes that she is pregnant. Edwards suddenly realizing how long Bella has been gone comes into the room. Bella tells him what she has discovered and soon realizes that she should not have been showing her pregnancy so soon. Edward is sitting on the floor stunned when his phone starts ringing. Bella soon gets annoyed with the sound and turns to see Edward in a trance so she walks over and picks up the phone. It happens to be Alice and Carlisle. Carlisle tells Edward to bring Bella home as soon as he can. When they arrive home, Bella is sick but is determined to keep the baby though it is killing her. She soon gives birth to a half vampire-half human Reneesme.

And that’s where I’m going to stop. You will have to read the book to figure out the rest! Breaking dawn is a captivating book of true love, magical beings, and evil doers. Find out more about Jacob, Reneesme, Bella, Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, Edward, Emmet, Rosalie, and Esme by reading all of the Twilight Saga series. This book is an amazing and believable book for young adults and teenagers to read. So dive into the story of a young girl caught between a vampire and a werewolf in her quest for true love in her hometown.

alyofthevalley said...
May 3, 2010 at 2:54 pm:
I think I'm gonna have to side w/ Tralfaz1, summertime13, and addymayrelizabeth on this one. The Twilight saga is a romantic thriller. Harry Potter & Lord of the Rings... wheres the romance and/or thrill in that? I have actually read all the Harry Potter books and I think that compared to The Twilight Saga they are somewhat dull. Sorry Mimi8

sunnyhunny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 9:25 am :
I think that genre and writing style is all just a matter of opinion.  It's okay to enjoy romance over magic or werewolves over wizards, etc.  I still believe that Harry Potter is better written.  I wont go so far to say that Twilight is terrible, but Harry Potter has a more interesting plot, and I am a huge admirer of J.K. Rowling. 

summertime13 replied...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 7:04 pm :
okay if you dont like my posts then dont comment i rly dont care okee dokee!

Jul. 17, 2010 at 10:52 am :
okay, sorry.  I was trying to respectfully state my opinion without being rude.  I don't think the series is terrible.  I am just recognizing that it has its flaws.  If you don't want discussion, then don't post pieces with strong, controversial opinions.  The whole point of posting your work is for the topic to be discussed, but I'm sorry I just won't look at your work then.

addymayrelizabeth said...
May 3, 2010 at 2:11 pm:
yeah it was an amazing book

Tralfaz1 said...
May 3, 2010 at 2:10 pm:
Nice review, summertime13! I enjoyed reading it! Keep up the good work! BD

summertime13 replied...
May 3, 2010 at 2:11 pm :
THANK YOU AS WELL at least you and addynay know what a good book is

summertime13 replied...
May 3, 2010 at 2:12 pm :
THANK YOU at least you and addymay know what a good book is!!!!! twilight is sooo much better than FREAKING LORD OF THE RINGS

addymayrelizabeth said...
May 3, 2010 at 2:05 pm:
well i agree with summertime13 completly you must not have read the book at all i mean lord of the ring come on you dont even know what you are talking about the twilight saga is deff better in so many way.

summertime13 replied...
May 3, 2010 at 2:10 pm :
thank you!!!!!!!! at least you know what a good book is!!!!!!!!

Mimi8 said...
May 1, 2010 at 10:37 am:
I disagree with you completely, this book has no point, the characters are the stupidest people ever created in a book (except like, Dora the Explorer) and the plot is so thin, I couldn't even tell their was one while reading. I am not trying to be offensive to you,I was merely sharing my very strong opinion  but if I offended you, I apologize. As long as you don't think Twilight is better than Harry Potter,or the Lord of the Rings, no offense is intended.

summertime13 replied...
May 3, 2010 at 2:01 pm :
well not trying to be rude or offensive but stating my opinion i think that the Twilight Saga is better than Lord Of the Rings and Harry Potter. Dont get me wrong they are both good books but i dont see the point in a wizard??? or whatever its about. but i guess thats the difference of opinion in people. HAVE A NICE LIFE!~!!!!

Mimi8 replied...
May 3, 2010 at 3:29 pm :
What I don't see the point of is a vampire love story. I mean, how many of those have you seen, 10, 20, 30?? I mean, why is the Twilight Saga so special. Except for that fact that the vampires are like gods instead of demons. They are supposed to be stinking monsters. If you want to know how vampires are really supposed to be, read Dracula!!!! And the point in a wizard, is that it is FANTASY, Twilight is what?? If you want to call twilight fantasy, i will think you are crazy, no offense.

summertime13 replied...
May 3, 2010 at 4:02 pm :
i know what your getting at but what about Harry Potter hes some kind of little witch kid. Most of the time you think of a witch kid as bad to!

addymayrelizabeth replied...
May 5, 2010 at 5:43 pm :
well considering twilight isnt true vampires arent real it would be considered a fantasy. even if they were real how do u know they would be like dracula. They may be like the twilight characters i mean nobody kno how many vampires have u met in your life...none right. So when you meet one i want to know if its like dracula or edward cullen

Mimi8 replied...
May 5, 2010 at 8:56 pm :
Just FYI, Vampires were created by someone. The person who came up with them gets the final vote, and as far as I know, that was towards vampires as VILLAINS!

addymayrelizabeth replied...
May 6, 2010 at 6:02 pm :
well FYI vampires are fictional characters and could have been created by any number of people. SO vampires can be anything they want to be

Mimi8 replied...
May 6, 2010 at 8:30 pm :
I'm just saying, that the person who was imaginitive enough to come up with the concept of an EVIL BLOODSUCKING THING (emphasis on EVIL) should get the final say. And whoever that person may be, they will never be outshined in the lore of vampires, because they created it. Without that person's idea, no one would care about Stephanie Meyer or Robert Pattinson as mucha s they do now. (which in any case, I think is stupid how girls obsess over some guy who is a diva.)

summertime13 replied...
May 6, 2010 at 8:40 pm :
then i guess you should not be placing your opinion then either. Am i right? some people like FICTIONAL vampires and some people dont. And apprently you dont and there is nothing wrong with that

Mimi8 replied...
May 6, 2010 at 9:14 pm :
I know. There is nothing wrong with liking Twilight either. I apologize if I offended you, I just have some... strong opinions.

summertime13 replied...
May 7, 2010 at 8:51 pm :
okay well idc what your opinion is so bye bye for ever!!