The Dark Half This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

For all those horror fans out there, this is a book you should definitely read. I admit the ending is easily found if you have read other books by the Master of Horror, but it is still worthwhile.

For those who haven't heard of this book, it is about a well-known writer, Thad Beaumont, who is haunted by his pseudonym, George Stark, which he no longer uses. Stark wants revenge on Thad for "killing" him, so Stark tracks him down through the people who helped Thad "kill" him. This gets Thad into trouble with the police because they find evidence which leads to him. Thad has an idea of what is going in, but he doesn't know how to convince the police that he didn't do the crimes and he also doesn't know how to stop Stark from killing him and his family.

This book is very well-written with a spine-tingling plot. For those don't like King, but like horror books, try giving him another chance. I think this book will give you a whole different opinion of Stephen King. For those who like King, it is a book that you won't be able to put down. Not only that, but it will keep you up until all hours of the night.