Double Identity | Teen Ink

Double Identity

March 30, 2010
By Anonymous

Yet again Margaret Peterson Haddix releases another astonishing book!!Bethany is 13 and her parents drop her off at her aunt’s house, which she has never met. Her aunt wants to call her a name….. which she can’t because she can’t let Bethany know about her. Bethany was staring to become very curious because her aunt no’s all of this stuff about her and they’ve never even met. As Bethany becomes known that there was some other girl…. She starts to be very curious of who was she, how did she look so much like me, etc.

The author's comments:
I absolutely adored this book! I thought it was so good because it was a mystery book and it kept you on the edge of your seat the whole time. I believe anybody even people who don’t like to read which I didn’t but this book was just absolutely amazing!!!!This book is an absolute page turner. Trust me, it will have you on the edge of your seat the whole time. It’s very suspenseful! As you can tell I absolutely love this book. Which I always used to hate reading, but this book I must say has definitely changed my ways!! I would definitely recommend this book to anyone no matter who you are: boy or girl, old or young I guarantee you will like this book!!