Peeled by Joan Bauer

Peeled by Joan Bauer
Investigating through the streets of Banesville, waiting for her next story, all of the sudden there is a dead man at a supposedly haunted house. Who did it? Was it the Ghost? Meet Hildy Biddle, a 16-year-old journalist, and an incredible writer who is going to solve this great mystery. Along the way, she goes through many tests, the most important test was the challenge of The Bee, they made everything difficult and ended up causing her to loose her newspaper and start from scratch. When she begins her new newspaper, she begins to figure it out. This book is about persevering and overcoming hardships. What happens to Hildy? Who is the ghost? Does she finish the mystery? Peel away the truth and find out! I completely recommend the book Peeled as it is great for all types of readers!

peaches116 said...
ok so what happened at the end who was behind all of it really

writerkid said...

I love this book! :) Have you read any other Joan Bauer stuff? Hope was Here, Stand Tall, and Rules of the Road are really good.

I like your review - the questions make me want to read it. Next time, though, maybe elaborate on the plot a little more. Good job!