More Headlines This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Jay's book is made up of funny headlines, articles, pictures and ads sent to him by Tonight Show viewers from around the U.S.

Each page includes a headline, article, picture or ad with either a silly picture of Leno and a short comment by him or what department the headline came from.

The book is published by Warner Books and sells for $6.95. It consists of 186 pages and 12 sections.

All profits from the book go to the Pediatric AIDS Foundation and Pediatric Immunology Research. Those two charities make buying the book more worthwhile.

I would recommend buying More Headlines by Jay Leno if you can easily afford it. It is funny, and it only takes an hour or two to finish. You will want to reread it though, because it is just as funny the second time through. n

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 8 at 5:50 pm
i love this !