Seventeen Against Dealer | Teen Ink

Seventeen Against Dealer MAG

Do you have a dream? Have you already decided what you want to accomplish in your life? Dicey Tillerman has.

Seventeen Against the Dealer is the final book in the Tillerman family trilogy. Dicey, now seventeen, has a lot on her mind. Most of all, she dreams of her own boat business. For years, Dicey has wanted to build dinghies and sailboats. Once she starts, she figures she'll have time to take care of the rest of the Tillerman bunch: Gram, who took Dicey and her three younger siblings in after their mother abandoned them. And she will have more time for Jeff, her boyfriend. But as Dicey has already learned, things don't always turn out the way you'd like, no matter how many times you plan them out. People, also, are not always the people they appear to be.

This book was even more touching than the previous one, Homecom-ing. My fingers thumbed through it practically before I had started. At the totally surprising, twist ending, I found myself crying for more of Voight's unpredictable tales of Dicey. If you like novels where the characters seem so realistic that you jump into the book with them, then I know you'll love Seventeen Against the Dealer as much as I did. n

i love this !