Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella | Teen Ink

Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

March 24, 2010
By Anonymous

The book "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella. It is a good story about a girl, Rebecca Bloomwood, who had a shopping problem. She has to pay a lot of money for all of the money she spent and couldn't pay back. When she realizes she needs a job she turns to her bestfriend, Suze Cleath-Stuart. They think of a plan to get through this and what Suze doesn't know is Rebecca wants a twenty thousand dollar scarf. She will do what she can to get it. Rebecca, asking for money, meets a man who is a journalist, Luke Brandon. They never thought they would see each other again since is in Manhattan but it turns out they do more then just see each other. Rebecca gets a job where he works. This is a wonderful book. I would recomend it to anyone. It is a great book to sit and read it, wether it's rainy outside or just a chilly day. "Confessions of a Shopsholic" is one of the best books I have read. And trust me I don't like to read at all but I took time to read it because I got hooked on it right away. Males can read it, I don't see why not, but I don't think they would enjoy it as much as a female would. Take time out and read this great book.



JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 1 comment.


on Apr. 12 2010 at 4:49 pm
creative_girl500, Rowe, Massachusetts
0 articles 0 photos 22 comments
I have not read this book yet, but i saw the movie and it was hilarious!