The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks | Teen Ink

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

By lindseyo BRONZE, Lodi, Wisconsin
lindseyo BRONZE, Lodi, Wisconsin

Trust. That's what Ronnie Miller wants from her mom. FOr her to trsut her again. Ronnie hasn't had the best past ever. From staying out late at clubs to getting in trouble, she doesn't seem to be too obedient. But when her mom sends her and her brother, Jonah, to live with her dad for the summer, everything will change. Her life. Her friends. Her attitude. Everything is going to be different. Even her love life. Especially when she runs into Will Blakelee, a tall, lean, volleyball player who is part of one of the richest families in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina. Will Will change Ronnie forever or will he just be another guy? Will Ronnie's mom ever trust her again?

I love the relationship between Ronnie and Jonah. You can tell they really love each other. I think Nicholas Sparks does a really good job showing emotion throughout the whole book. There was never a moment where I didn't know what people were feeling. Another good thing about this book and Nicholas Sparks is that you never know what's going to happen. Everything is so unexpected. You never know what's going to happen. This book is good for someone who loves teen relationships and cliff-hangers. It'll keep you on the edge of your seat and even bring a tear to your eye.

on Apr. 13 2010 at 1:07 pm
Tha Movie Is Great Can`t Wait Till I Read Tha Book