While My Pretty One Sleeps | Teen Ink

While My Pretty One Sleeps MAG

As I was reading the comments printed on the back cover of While My Pretty One Sleeps, I noticed that one of them said, "You will be drawn in after reading the first sentence!" Well, I'll admit I was skeptical, so I decided to read a couple of pages. Wow, was I glad I did! This is one of the best books I've ever read. It is gripping and chilling from the very first page.

This proves Mary Higgins Clark's magnetizing writing ability. In this well-developed story, Myles Kearney, the recently retired, much-celebrated police commissioner of a big city and his daughter, Neeve (an exceptionally talented clothing designer) are trying to lead normal lives. They have had many problems to overcome, such as the death of Myles's cherished wife and Neeve's loving mother, Renata Kearney. But they soon find out that one of Neeve's valued clothing customers, and famous writer, Ethel Lambston, is missing. When Ethel is found dead, her shaky ex-husband, un-trustworthy nephew, and even the Mob are suspected. Next, a big mob leader who Myles dealt with and feared, is set free from jail. When Myles finds out that Neeve may be in danger, he must try to do all he can to protect her before it's too late. This starts a world of problems, memories, mysteries, not to mention love in the lives of Myles and Neeve. This book is full of mysteries to keep you guessing, and has an ending that will blow you away.

I suggest that the first chance you get, READ THIS BOOK! You'll love it! .

i love this !