The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles

"The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles," is a story about three children and a professory who go on a search for, as described in the dictionary, a "a fanciful creature of undefined nature." Ben, Thomas, and Melinda Potter, and Professor Savant. The themes for this timeless tale are imagination, creativity, and confidence. Imagination is used almost all throught this book, where the Potter children use their imagination to search for a "mythical" creature. This quest requires an excessive amount of creativity for you to believe in the Whangdoodle, and it has a lot of dreams-come-true moments: a universal theme for kids. The Potters and Professor Savant must have confidence that they truly can find the Whangdoodle. I recommend this book mainly for anyone with a sense of imagination beyond everyday standards. Although the age suggestion on the back of the book discouraged some of my friends from reading it, and me myself in the beginning, "The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles" is a 'really great' book! I support you to read this book because it expanded my capacity for the unbelievable. I guarantee that your outlook on life will be somewhat twisted for the duration of you adventure in reading this book. I would give this fantasy book a 9 because it is not my new favorite, but it was worth reading and definitely a page turner!

Sara96 said...
I read this book a while ago and really liked it.