Heartbreak And Roses This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

A new book has hit the stands and it is perfect for teenagers. Heartbreak and Roses is a book that is composed of true stories teens have written about their lives. They are real stories of troubled love. There are ten stories in all and two comic strips. The stories range from date rape to abusive relationships to sex before marriage. The book is very helpful for teenagers considering intimate relationships. It is informative because the stories portray actual people in real-life situations. Janet Bode, the author of The Voices of Rape: Healing the Hurt and Beating the Odds: Stories of Unexpected Achievers and Stan Mack, a reporter/cartoonist whose comic strip is featured in The Village Voice, collaborated on this project by interviewing teens in the New York area.

At the end of the book there is also an address where you can write to Bode and Mack to have them review love stories that you have written. These stories will be reviewed for future books. I highly recommend that teenagers read Heartbreak and Roses