Superstitious | Teen Ink

Superstitious MAG

Do you have younger siblings who read the series of books called Goosebumps? If you've ever picked one up out of curiosity and started to read it, you were probably interested, and maybe you were inclined to finish the book. I know that has happened to me. R.L. Stine is the author of these series of books. He is a very good writer of stories that scare people. If you've ever read a Goosebumps, Fear Street, or any other of the countless books he has written for kids, then I bet you'll be happy to know he has written yet another spellbinding book. He has broadened his horizons and come up with his debut book for adult readers.

It is a very compelling book that you will truly enjoy. The kind of book you just can't put down. I am patiently waiting for his second adult novel to come out. A book with superstitions, love, murder, and excitement. A tale about a woman named Sara returning to her old college. She falls in love with an older man, Liam, who treats her like an angel. He's perfect, except for one thing. He has so many superstitions. He says the devils come out if he doesn't follow all the superstitions he has learned from his family. Sara and Liam are married. Four gruesome murders occur. Sara finds Liam in bed with another woman (I'm not telling who) and Sara leaves. After all this, very weird things happen. The ending is really exciting and you'll have to read the book to find out. Believe me, you'll be glad you did

i love this !