Saved By The Light This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Saved by the Light is the true story of a man who confronted death and lived to tell the tale. The date was September 17th, 1975 when Dannion Brinkley was struck by lightning and presumed to be dead. After awakening 28 minutes later in a morgue, Dannion Brinkley soon found himself a changed man after encountering death and learning the truths of life.

Before beginning this book I was skeptical. But after the first half, I was astounded at Brinkley's experience and compelled to read on. Saved by the Light offers a new understanding of the biggest mystery of all time: death. Brinkley's in-depth description of "several beings of light" who shared the many secrets of life and revealed 117 upcoming events that would happen (95 have already occurred). When awakened, Brinkley finds himself gifted with mental powers allowing him to view others' minds and to communicate with dying people. Brinkley has used this gift to help the ill to communicate with others.

I indubitably encourage reading this novel. It is captivating and heartwarming. Saved by the Light gives the reader hope for the future and an understanding that death is not the end but the beginning to a new life