Chestnut Hill: The New Class by Lauren Brooke | Teen Ink

Chestnut Hill: The New Class by Lauren Brooke

By CaveDwellers BRONZE, Kalispell, Montana
CaveDwellers BRONZE, Kalispell, Montana

Chestnut Hill is the book that will grab your attention if you are a total horse lover. It is every horse-girl’s dream to live this spectacular life. Horses, horses, and more horses. What more could we want?
Dylan Walsh has everything she has ever dreamed of since she was a little girl. She has been looking into attending the most beautiful riding academy, and she finally succeeds her dreams. All her happiness, and excitement is bubbling up as she drives away from home and into dream land.
When Dylan arrives, she realizes that this is really, truly everything in her dreams. A dream come true. She says goodbye to her parents, her life back at home, and enters the door of dreams. She’s so excited, and as soon as she walks in, she walks right back out… to the stables, that is.
There, she finds her beloved horse, Morello. Actually, Morello is a horse she has met the summer before, and is owned by her aunt that works there. She still is ready to ride, and enjoy.
Dylan is willing to face any challenges, but is she ready to face the fact Morello isn’t really hers?
Read this book, and you’ll find out!

I am a thirteen year old, and I love horses, and I really loved this book!

Mrs. Y said...
on Mar. 8 2010 at 10:26 am
Great job on this book review! I really want to read this book now!